To delete a punch item template at the Project level so that your team cannot create a punch list item from that template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- Punch item templates will be permanently deleted this way. If you want to simply make it so your team can't use the template temporarily, instead Deactivate a Punch Item Template on a Project.
- You can only delete punch item templates created at the Project level (i.e. templates that do not have a key icon next to them.)
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click Configure punch list settings... in the right pane under your filtering options.
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Scroll to the template which you would like to delete.
- Click the red X next to the template.
(Note: If the x is grayed out, you will not be able to delete the item because it was created at the Company level. See Delete a Company Level Punch Item Template.)