To email a form from the Forms tool.
The email functionality on the Forms tool allows you to send the details of a form to team members' email inboxes. This is helpful if you'd like to begin a private discussion about a form with a single person or group of people.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Mobile: Supported on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Navigate to the project level Forms tool.
- Click View next to the form you would like to email forward.
- Click Email in the right pane.
- Fill in the following information:
- To: Start typing in the 'To' field, and select the people you would like to send the email to.
- CC: Include who you would like to CC.
Note: The email's creator (you) will automatically be CCed on the email.
- Private: If you would like the email to only be accessible to people involved in the email, mark the checkbox next to Private. If you want to allow all 'Admin' and 'Standard' level users to view the email correspondence in the 'Email' sub tab of the form, uncheck the Private checkbox.
- Subject: The subject of the email is automatically populated with 'FW: Form: [Title of Form].' You may edit this if you want.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant files from your computer or from your files in Procore.
- Message: Include a message in your email.
- Click Send. (Note: The email will be sent to all users in the 'To' and 'CC' field, and the email will be logged in the 'Emails' sub tab of the Forms tool.)