To email a form using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to email.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Send.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups from who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the 'Cc' field to include other users you want to copy on the email. You (the person sending the email) will automatically be Cc’ed on the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Tap the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: The default subject will be auto-populated with the item's name. Tap the 'Subject' field to edit the subject. Optional Comments: Tap the 'Optional Comments' field to enter any additional comments that will appear in the body of email.
- Tap Send to email the form.
If you would like to learn more about Procore's forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction site quality and safety tool product page .