To upload a document to a folder in the Documents tool.
There are four different ways to upload files into a project in Procore.
Upload a Document Using the Documents Tool
- Go to the Documents tab at either the Company or Project level.
- Navigate to the folder in which you wish to upload a file using the left hand file tree.
- In the section called 'Upload Files Into Folder' at the top of the page, drag and drop files from your computer to the gray box or click the Attach File(s) link to upload a file from your computer.
- Click Upload.
Upload a Document Using your Email
- Send an email to your project's email address with document(s) attached. (Note: The address can be found by choosing Import Options on the right-hand sidebar.)
- Attached files will be placed in the 'Emailed Documents' folder in your file tree in Procore.
Upload a Document Using Procore Drive
Procore drive makes bulk uploads much easier and faster. If Procore Drive is not configured on your Windows computer, please see the Procore Drive Setup Guide.
- If it is already uploaded on your computer, see Upload a File to a Folder in Procore Drive.