To add an entry to the Plan Revision Log of the Project level Daily Log tool.
The Plan Revision Log lets you add tracking information about project plans by revision, title, and category. It also provides you with a place for entering comments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Procore recommends that you use the Drawings tool to track plan revisions and changes to the project's drawings.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Plan Revision Log.
- Enter the following information.
No.: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a Log category. (e.g. The first log entry created will be No. 1. The second log entry will be No. 2).
Plan #: Enter the number that appears on the plan submitted.
Revision: Enter the revision number.
Title: Enter the title of the plans.
Category: Enter the category of discipline that appears in the revision.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry. Pull the bottom right corner to expand the field.
- Click the Save button.