To update documents and drawings that are included in your bid package.
Note: The following steps outline how to attach completely new documents and drawings to your bid package (as opposed to updating them to match updates made outside of the bid package as described above).
- Navigate to your project's Bidding tool.
- Click Edit next to the Bidding package you want to update Bidding documents for.
- Remove the attachments you want to update.
- Re-attach the drawings or documents.
- Once you have made your changes, click Update Bid Package.
(Note: If you deleted drawings, documents, or specifications from the bid set or bid documents attached to the bid package, clicking Update in the refresh banner will not delete those items. To reflect any deletions, edit the bid package, delete the set, reattach it, and click Update.)
- Send a New Correspondence in the Bidding Tool to inform your bidders of the change. Companies who already received your bidding invitation will have a link to the original bid documents, so you will need to create a correspondence to alert them of the change. Companies who have not yet been invited to bid will see the updated bid documents.