To enable the DocuSign integration in Procore.
To enable the DocuSign integration for a project, you must have 'Admin' level permission to the project's Admin tool. To learn more about the DocuSign integration, see DocuSign.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- The signature initiator in Procore must have an active DocuSign account. See How do I get a DocuSign account? and Do owners and subcontractors need a DocuSign account?
- Supported Project Tools:
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Scroll to Advanced Project Settings.
- Place a checkmark in the Enable DocuSign Integration box.
- Click Update.
This enables the Procore + DocuSign integration.