Also available on
To close a Punch List item from your iOS mobile device once all the work for that item has been completed and accepted.
Closing a Punch List item is different than marking it as "Resolved" because it signifies that the item's creator has approved and verified that the known issue was resolved. While Assignees on a Punch List item can mark an item as "Resolved", only users with 'Admin' level permissions can close a Punch List item. A status can also be changed from "Resolved" to "Unresolved" and vice versa at any time. See Reject a Punch List Item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Standard' level users can only close Punch List items that they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's Punch List tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the item you want to close.
- Swipe from left to right over the Slide to Close Item
This action marks the item as 'Closed.'