Also available on
To close a punch list item from your iOS mobile device once all the work for that item has been completed and accepted.
Closing a punch list item is different from marking it as "Resolved" because it signifies that the reviewed and verified that the issue was resolved. While Assignees on a punch list item can mark an item as "Resolved," only users with 'Admin' level permissions can close a punch list item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Standard' level users can only close punch list items that they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's Punch List tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the item you want to close.
- Swipe from left to right over Slide to Close Item.
This action marks the item as 'Closed.'