To use the search bar and filter settings to find one or many observations on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the Project level Observations tool.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Observations tool.
To Search for Observations
- Enter a word or phrase in the search bar. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Observation name
- Assignee's Company
- Tap Search on your keyboard.
To Filter for Observations
- Tap the filter you would like to apply. These appear right above the search bar.
- Mine: This displays only observations that are assigned to you.
- All: This displays all observations in the project that are marked as open or closed. (See below)
- Open: This displays all observations that are not closed. (i.e. all observations that are marked as, "Initiated," "Ready for Review," or "Not Accepted.")
- Closed: This displays all observations that are marked as closed.