How to close an incident from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To close any incident, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Incidents tool.
- To close an incident that you created, 'Standard' level permission on the project's Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the Incidents tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the incident you want to close.
- Tap the status drop-down menu.
- Tap Closed.
Note: This action automatically updated the item's status to Closed.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s incident management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction incidents software product page here.