To use the Search bar to find a specific drawings in the project's Drawings log.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or above permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Search for Drawings
- Tap into the search bar.
- Enter a keyword or phrase.
Note: The following fields are searchable in the Drawings tool.
- Revision Number
- As you type, Procore will update with the search results.
- Tap a drawing to view its details.
Filter Drawings by Discipline
- Tap the Filter icon.
- Tap the discipline you want to filter the drawings by.
- Tap Done.