To use the Search bar to find a specific drawings in the project's Drawings log.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Note: There are two search bars on an iPad. The one to the left searches the drawing sets, while the one on the right searches the individual drawings.
Search Drawing Sets
- Enter in a word or phrase into the left-most search bar.
The following data are searchable:
- Set name
- Tap the drawing set you would like to filter your results by.
Note: If you have already filtered by a drawing set in the left-most search bar, the results that appear in the drawings section will respect that filter and only show drawings in that set.
- Enter in a word or phrase in the right-most search bar.
The following fields are searchable:
- Set Name
- Discipline (disciplines used in the most current drawings will be selectable in a drop-down menu once you tap the search bar.)
- As you type, Procore will update with the search results. Select the drawing you would like to view.