To add Visitor Log entries from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new log item.
- Tap Visitor Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Visitor: Tap the Visitor field. Enter the visitor's name.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.