To add Visitors entries from an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Visitors.
- Tap Create New .
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information.
Visitor: Tap the Visitor field. Enter the visitor's name.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.