To close a punch list item from your Android mobile device once all the work for that item has been completed to the assignor's satisfaction.
Closing a punch list item is different from marking it as "Resolved" because it signifies that the reviewed and verified that the issue was resolved. While Assignees on a punch list item can mark an item as "Resolved," only users with 'Admin' level permissions can close a punch list item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Standard' level users can only close punch list items that they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Punch List tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the item you want to close.
- Swipe your finger from left to right across the Slide to Close bar.
This action marks the item as 'Closed.'
Note: The item's status will be automatically updated and saved.