ObjectiveTo close a punch list item from your Android mobile device once all the work for that punch list item has been completed to the assignor's satisfaction.
Closing a punch list item is different than making it as "Resolved", as it signifies that the Creator of punch list item has approved and verified that the known issue was satisfactorily resolved. While assignees on a punch list item can mark an item as "Resolved", only users with 'Admin' level permissions can close out a punch list item. A status can also be changed from "Resolved" to "Unresolved" and vice versa at any time. However, once an item is marked as "Closed", it cannot be reopened. See Reject a Punch List Item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Standard' level users can only close punch list items that they have created.
- Once a punch list item is marked as "Closed," it cannot be reopened.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Punch List tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the punch list item you want to close.
- Swipe your finger from left to right across the Slide to Close bar.
Note: The item's status will be automatically updated and saved.