To download and install the Procore Drive on a PC or laptop computer running a supported version of Windows.
There are three (3) ways to install Procore on a Windows computer. Choose the installation scenario that works best for you:
Install Procore Drive for the First Time
- Click the link below to download the latest version of Procore Drive:
Note: Download links are also available in the Procore web application in the lower portion of the right pane of the Documents, Emails, Photos, and Schedules tools.
- After the download completes, the installer launches automatically. If it does not launch, you can:
- Double-click the Install Procore Drive icon on your computer's desktop.
- Double-click the file named ProcoreDriveSetup.exe. You can find this file in the download location.
- When the installer runs, one of two things will happen:
- If this is the first time you are installing Procore Drive on the computer, click Run when the "Do you want to run this file?" message appears.
- If you have previously installed Procore Drive, the installer will typically runs automatically.
Note: The installation typically requires approximately one (1) minute. To avoid running a second instance of the installer, always wait for the installation to complete instead of attempting to run the installer a second time.
Note: The default installation path for Procore Drive is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Procore Technologies\Procore Drive. This cannot be changed.
- When installed, Procore Drive launches automatically. If it does not launch, simply double-click the Procore Drive icon on your computer's desktop.
You can now log into your account and begin using Procore Drive. See Logging into Procore Drive.