In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. All information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- For companies using the ERP Integrations tool: Show/Hide
- Custom Segments are NOT supported with the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' table, locate the segment to delete.
- Procore's default segments cannot be deleted.
- A custom segment cannot be deleted after it is has been added to the budget code structure for one (1) or more projects.
- If you add segment items to a segment, the total number of items displays in the 'Items' column on the 'Segments' table.
- Click the vertical ellipsis and choose Delete from the Overflow menu.
- In the 'Delete Segment?' popup window, click the Delete button to confirm the removal action. This permanently deletes the segment from Procore. The segment cannot be recovered.