To configure advanced settings and notifications for the T&M Tickets tool.
Before your team starts using the T&M Tickets tool, you'll want to configure the tool's advanced settings. You can add one or more Procore users to the tool's default distribution list. You can also specify which user(s) or groups receive automatic email notifications from Procore when specific actions are completed in the tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's T&M Tickets tool.
- Add the T&M Tickets tool to Project Tools. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Configure the settings as follows:
- Default Distribution. Add a person to the default distribution group by typing their name in the text box and selecting their name from the list.
- T&M Emails. Mark one or more role checkboxes to specify which user or group members are sent a notification upon completion of each action in the list:
- T&M Ticket Created. Sends a notification email when a new T&M Ticket is saved.
- T&M Ticket Signed By Customer. Sends a notification email when the customer provides an approval signature.
- Creator. Sends a notification to the user who created the T&M ticket.
- Company Signee. Sends a notification to the person at your company who approved the work with a signature.
- Custom Signee. Sends a notification to the customer who requested the work and approved it with a signature.
- Distribution Group. Sends a notification to the Procore users that are named on the 'Default Distribution' list.
- Click Update.