To generate a Quick Response (QR) code using the project's Submittals tool.
You can generate a QR code and then print it out to place it at a location on a job site. This allows project team members in the field to quickly access information stored in Procore from a mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permissions or above on the Submittals tool.
- To enable this feature on your project, a user with 'Admin' permission on the Submittals tool must send a request to your company's Procore point of contact.
- Additional Information:
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- Locate the submittal that you want to generate a QR code for. Then click View.
- Click Generate QR Code.
- If the button is not available for use, see the Prerequisites above.
- You can then use your web browser's print controls to either (1) print this page for use on the job site or (2) to export a copy of the page to the PDF format.
- The QR code for the submittal is static. It is unique to the submittal and cannot be changed once its created.