To generate a QR code using the project's Submittals tool.
You can generate a QR code and then print it out to place it at a location on a job site. This allows project team members in the field to quickly access information stored in Procore from a mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permissions or above on the Submittals tool.
- To enable this feature on your project, a user with 'Admin' permission must submit a request to your company's Procore point of contact.
- Additional Information:
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- In the Submittals log, locate the desired submittal. Then click View.
This opens the submittal in view mode.
- Click Generate QR Code.
The system opens the QR code page.
You can then use your web browser's print controls to either (1) print this page for use on the job site or (2) to export a copy of the page to the PDF format.
Note: The QR code for the submittal is static. It is unique to the submittal and does NOT change its created.