To create a new division in your project's Specifications tool.
There may be situations where spec sections are associated with the wrong division or perhaps you want to create a new division for organizational purposes. If this is the case, you may need to create new divisions.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' or 'Standard' level permissions on the Specifications tool.
- If you need to rename a division, see Rename a Division.
Manually Create a Division
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- In the right pane, click Manually Create Divisions.
- Provide a number for the new division. (Note: You can specify a number that is currently associated with another division.)
- Provide a descriptive title for the division.
- Click +Add.