To set the location on a photo in the Photos tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the Photos tool.
- A photo's location will appear under the Information section under General and Location.
- Navigate to the Project level Photos tool.
Set Location for an Individual Photo
- Click on the photo for which you want to set the location.
- From the photos viewer, click the Ellipses.
- Click Set Location.
- Select a location from the drop-down menu, or, if the option is available to you, create a new location.
- Click Confirm.
Set Location for Multiple Photos
- Mark the checkboxes over the photos for which you want to set the location.
- Click Bulk Actions.
- Click Bulk Edit.
- Click the Locations menu.
- Select the desired location.
- Click Update.