To retrieve a previously deleted photo from your Photos tool Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted photos are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a photo is deleted, it's automatically moved into the Photo tool's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete a photo, see Delete a Photo.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- Click the Recycle Bin view.
- Hover over the photo that you want to retrieve, and mark the checkbox to select the photo.
Repeat for other photos if necessary.
- Click the Restore button.
- The photo(s) will be restored to the original album.
Note: If the original album is no longer present, the photo(s) will be restored to the "Unclassified" Album.