To retrieve a previously deleted photo from your Photos tool Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Deleted photos are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a photo is deleted, it's automatically moved into the Photo tool's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete a photo, see Delete a Photo.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- Click the Recycle Bin view.
- Check the box in the left-hand corner of the photo you would like to retrieve.
- Click the Retrieve button.
- Click OK to confirm the restore action.
- That photo will be restored to its original album if it is still present, or the Unclassified Album if the original album is no longer present.