To delete observation types created at the project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Observations tool.
- Observation types that are currently in use cannot be deleted.
- Observation types created at the Company Level are indicated by a key icon (); these types cannot be deleted.
- Navigate to the Project level Observations tool.
- Click the Configure Settings ().
- Click Observation Types.
- Navigate to the observation type you want to delete.
Note: Observation types created at the Company Level are indicated by a key icon (); these types cannot be deleted.
- Click the type's red 'x' () to delete it from the project.
Note: a gray 'x' indicates that the type is currently in use and cannot be deleted.