To delete an observation template from a Project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Observations tool.
- Observation templates will be permanently deleted this way. If you want to simply make it so your team can't use the template temporarily you can deactive the template instead. See Deactivate an Observation Template on a Project.
- You can only delete punch item templates created at the Project level (i.e. templates that do not have a key icon next to them.)
- Navigate to the project level Observations tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click Observation Templates.
- Scroll to the template that you want to delete.
- Click the red X next to the template you want to delete.