Edit Information for a Model
To edit information for a model in a project's Models tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Models tool.
- Additional Information:
- The name of the model cannot be edited in Procore. If the model needs a different name, you will need to be publish it as a new model. See Publish a Model to Procore.
- Other edits to the model, such as re-sectioning or appended files, will require the model to be published again. See Publish a Model to Procore.
From the Procore Plugin
- Open the source file in the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Click the Procore tab.
- Click Models.
- Edit the information as necessary. The following items can be updated:
- Home View
- 2D Sheets
- Click Update to save the changes.