To edit a meeting item.
In Procore, a meeting item (also called an 'agenda item') is single, distinct topic on a meeting agenda. If you are facilitating a meeting using Procore's Meetings tool, you can add categorized or uncategorized meeting items to any meeting that you create.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Admin' permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can edit a meeting item at any time in either agenda or minutes mode.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Click Edit next to the desired meeting.
- Under the Agenda section, click Edit next to the meeting item you want to edit.
Note: Alternatively, you can click any item with a blue caret.
- Make the desired changes. To learn about the fields you can edit, see Add a Meeting Item.
- Click Save.
The system updates the item with your changes.