To export an invoice as a PDF or CSV, or as a PDF with attachments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions to the Project level Prime Contract tool.
- The option to export an Invoice PDF with attachments is not available on invoices that have been completed through DocuSign.
Export an Invoice as a PDF or CSV
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Under the Owner sub-tab, select the prime contract that you want to work with.
- Click the Invoices sub-tab.
- Click View next to the invoice you want to export.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select one of the following:
- PDF with Attachments (see below)
Export an Invoice PDF with Attachments
- Complete Steps #1-3 above.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select PDF with Attachments.
- Select which attachments you want to include with your PDF by marking the checkbox next to the attachment included in the invoice.
- Select .zip to have these attachments exported in a zip drive, or select Single PDF to have them exported in a single PDF. The PDF with attachments will then be emailed to your Procore user email address.
Note: Only PDF attachments can be combined into a single PDF, if other file types are used as attachments they will not be available as a single PDF.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s invoice management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction invoice management software product page here.