To view Project level inspections.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only', 'Standard' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Inspections tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Inspections tool.
- Click the grey View button on the left of the inspection you wish to view.
- View general information about the inspection report as well as detailed information about each inspected item.
- The title of your inspection will inherit its name from the Company level inspection template followed by a number (e.g. 1, 2, 3), starting with '1' for the first inspection created with the template.
- A summary of all inspection items are highlighted with circular progress graphs. Ideally, when the inspection is complete, all items are conforming (100% green). Use the Deficient and N/A graphs to highlight the percent of open items that may require additional follow-up and/or resolution in order to bring them into conformance.
- Name: The name of the inspection.
- Trade: The specific trade that's being evaluated by the inspection. (Note: Only one can be selected.)
- Spec Section: References to the specific contract documents or section of the specification book that's related to the inspection. (Note: Only one can be selected.)
- Description: Brief description about the purpose of the inspection.
- Attachments: Downloadable links to any related documents, drawings, instructions, etc. If more than one file is attached, you can download all at once by clicking Download All above the attachments.
- Status: Defines the current status of the inspection.
- Open: An inspection is currently being performed or there are deficient items/issues that were that found during the inspection that have yet to be resolved.
- Closed: All deficient items (if any) that were identified during the inspection have been sufficiently resolved.
- Location: The specific location on the jobsite where the inspection was performed. (e.g. Second Floor)
- Linked Drawings : If the inspection was linked to a drawing via markup, a link to the linked drawing will appear here.
- Inspection Date: The date when the inspection was performed.
- Responsible Contractor: The company who performed the inspection.
- Inspector(s): The name of the person(s) who performed the inspection. (A maximum of four persons can be selected.)
- Responsible Party: The name of the person who originally performed the work to be inspected. (Note: Only one person can be listed).
- View details about each inspection item.
- Item Name: Descriptive name of the inspected object. (e.g. Line and Grade)
- Grade (Pass/Safe, Fail/At Risk or N/A): Defines whether or not the item passed or failed the inspection. 'N/A' is selected if the item could not be inspected.
- Comments and Attachments: Add comments to the inspection item by typing in your comment in the box and clicking Enter on your keyboard or Post Comment. Attach a file to the inspection item by using the Attach Files option.
(Note: If you add a comment and an attachment at the same time, the actions will be listed as two separate events in the activity log.)
- Observations: Click more details on the observation information card to view more information about the observation, or click the title link to view the observation in the Observations tool.
- Activity: Summary of activity related to the inspection item.
- The history log shows who performed an action and at what time. If you are an 'Admin' level user, you can delete comments and attachments by clicking the red "X" icon.