To select and upload a completed form to the Project level Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level users or above in the Forms tool.
- Custom form templates can be added to the Company level by 'Admin' level users. See Create a Company Level Form Template
- Form templates must contain the file extension .pdf and be fillable.
- Once a custom form template is added to the Company level, it can be used in a specific project with the Forms tool.
- Navigate to the Forms tool.
- Click Fill Out Form in the right pane. This will reveal the New Forms page.
- Select an existing template from the drop-down picklist.
Note: This action will automatically populate the form's Name and Description fields. You can edit these fields if you want.
- Click Download and open the form on your computer.
Note: You cannot fill out forms within a web browser such as Chrome; your responses will not be saved. Instead, download the form to your computer.
- Fill out the form by clicking into each field and adding the applicable information.
- Save your changes locally to your computer.
- Drag and drop the saved file from your computer's file explorer to the gray box, or click the Attach File link to browse for a file.
- Click Create.