To select and upload a completed form to the Project level Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level users or above in the Forms tool.
- Custom form templates can be added to the Company level by 'Admin' level users. See Create a Company Level Form Template
- Form templates must contain the file extension .pdf and be fillable.
- Once a custom form template is added to the Company level, it can be used in a specific project with the Forms tool.
- Navigate to the Forms tool.
- Click Fill Out Form in the right pane. This will reveal the New Forms page.
- Select an existing template from the drop-down picklist.
Note: This action will automatically populate the form's Name and Description fields. You can edit these fields if you want.
- Click Download and open the form on your computer.
Note: You cannot fill out forms within a web browser such as Chrome; your responses will not be saved. Instead, download the form to your computer.
- Fill out the form by clicking into each field and adding the applicable information.
- Save your changes locally to your computer.
- Drag and drop the saved file from your computer's file explorer to the gray box, or click the Attach File link to browse for a file.
- Click Create.
- Configure Advanced Settings: Forms
- What is a fillable PDF?
- Will Procore convert my file to a fillable PDF?
- How do I create a fillable PDF?
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction quality and safety tool product page here.