To fill out a form on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above on the Project level Forms tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Forms filled out offline will not be saved until a network connection is restored and the mobile device syncs with Procore's servers. See Can I access Forms offline?
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap Create New to add a new form.
- Select a template from which to generate a new form.
Note: These templates have been created by a Company level Forms Admin user in the Company level Admin tool from a computer. If no templates appear here, contact the Forms Admin user to have them Create a Company Level Form Template.
Complete your form by tapping the form's fillable fields and entering the applicable information.