To merge estimates in a the Bid Board or Estimating tool.
After creating multiple estimates and change orders for a project, you may want to combine them into one estimate. The merge feature allows you to combine the group items of multiple estimates into a new estimate.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the project's Estimating tool.
Navigate to the company's Bid Board tool and select a project.
- At the bottom of the screen, find the estimate or change order that you want to merge into a new estimate.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on the original estimate.
- Click Merge With Another Estimate.
- Mark the checkbox next to any estimates or change orders that you want to merge the original estimate with.
- Enter a name for the new estimate.
- Click Merge To New.
This automatically merges data from the selected estimates or change orders into a new estimate.