To configure advanced settings for the project's Directory tool.
Users with 'Admin' level permission can configure a variety of advanced settings for the project's Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
Set User Permissions for the Directory
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Directory page
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Configure Directory Settings page.
- In the right pane, click Permissions Table.
This reveals the 'User Permissions for Project Directory' page.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.