To configure advanced settings for the project's Direct Costs tool.
Users with 'Admin' permission can configure a variety of advanced settings for the project's Direct Costs tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Direct Costs tool.
Set User Permissions for the Direct Costs Tool
- Navigate to the project's Direct Costs tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
This reveals the 'User Permissions for Direct Costs' page.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.