To remove a 'worker' from the project's Field Productivity tools Employee list.
Things to Consider
- Required user Permission: 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The 'worker' will still be listed on any timesheets that they were previously entered on.
- If the setting "Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects" is enabled, the 'worker' WILL remain on the Field Productivity tools Employee list.
- Navigate to the project's Crews tool.
- Click the Workers subtab.
- Locate your desired 'worker'.
- Click the trash bin icon to the right of the 'worker's' information.
This will remove the 'worker' from the project's Workers list.
Note: The 'worker' will not be removed from timesheets they have already been entered on.