To remove a 'worker' from the project's Field Productivity tools Employee list.
Things to Consider
- Required user Permission: 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The 'worker' will still be listed on any timesheets that they were previously entered on.
- If the setting "Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects" is enabled, the 'worker' WILL remain on the Field Productivity tools Employee list.
- Navigate to the project's Crews tool.
- Click the Workers subtab.
- Locate and hover over the 'worker' you want to remove.
- Click the trash bin icon to the right of the 'worker's' information.
- Click Edit next to the 'worker' you want to remove.
- In the "Edit Worker" window, click Remove.
This will remove the 'worker' from the project and cause the 'worker' to be inaccessible in timesheets, timecard, daily log, and crews tools.
Note: The 'worker' will not be removed from timesheets they have already been entered on.