Early AccessThe following documents describe functionality that is currently not available in all accounts. Please contact your Procore Account Manager for more information.
To complete the signature process for a correspondence item with the DocuSign© integration.
If you have a DocuSign© account, you can connect your correspondence item to DocuSign© to manage the signature process. This lets you and the signatories of your correspondence item receive, review, and return signatures online—at any time and from any Internet-enabled device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the correspondence type you want to initiate the DocuSign© signature on.
- The signature initiator in Procore must have an active DocuSign© account. See How do I get a DocuSign© account? and Do owners and subcontractors need a DocuSign© account?
- The DocuSign© integration must be enabled on the project. See Enable the DocuSign© Integration.
Complete a Correspondence Item with DocuSign©
- Navigate to the project's Correspondence tool.
- In the list view, select the correspondence item which you want to process via Docusign©.
- Open the correspondence item by either clicking the Number or Subject link.
- Click the vertical ellipsis and then click Sign with DocuSign.
This launches DocuSign©.
Sign into DocuSign
- At the DocuSign© login page, enter the email address for your DocuSign© account.
TipIf you don't have a DocuSign© account to complete the sign in process, see How do I get a DocuSign® account?
- Click Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
After you are logged in, the correspondence item will be added as a document to DocuSign© or you can choose to add your own document.
- Upload documents by doing one of the following:
- Use a Template
- Get From Cloud
- If you are not using a custom form, DocuSign© will pre-populate recipient roles. If you choose to use the pre-populated roles, then DocuSign© will pre-place the signing tags in the correct position.
- Click Send to send the document for signature. Once the DocuSign© workflow is complete, you can updated the status of the correspondence item.