To approve and sign a commitment contract once you have been awarded a bid.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Additional Information:
- This article details steps that are completed outside of Procore.
- If the contract's creator is using the Procore + DocuSign® integration, you may be asked to digitally sign the contract instead of using the steps below. Contractors and subcontractors who are asked to sign a commitment are responsible for confirming the signature requirments with the contract creator.
- To learn about signing a commitment contract with DocuSign®, see Complete a Commitment Contract with DocuSign®.
- Open the email with the awarded contract for your bid.
- Click View PDF.
- Print out the contract and sign where indicated.
- Scan the document back to your computer.
- Attach the scanned file to an email message back to the responsible party who sent you the initial form.