To add a related item to a purchase order or subcontract in the Commitments tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To add a related item to a commitment, 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See "Add and Remove Tools from a Project" in the See Also section below.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click Edit next to the commitment you want to add a related item to.
- Click the Related Items sub tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Type: Select the type of item you would like to relate to the commitment. (Note: You can only add items that are already in Procore. You can choose from a long list of items like bids, RFIs, productivity log, prime contract change order, or a task.)
- Description: Once you choose a type, the drop-down menu under 'Description' will populate with the items in your project's Procore account that match the type, or you will see an empty field where you can enter your own description.
- Date: The date will automatically populate with the date that the item was created in Procore.
- Notes: Add any notes related to this item.
- Click the Add icon.
- Repeat 4-6 above, as needed.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.