To review a commitment's subcontractor schedule of values that were submitted for review by a subcontractor.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The "Enable Subcontractor SOV" setting in the Advanced Settings tab must be turned on.
- If you are listed in the Invoice Distribution of the Commitments tool, when a subcontractor SOV is submitted for the commitment, you and other user(s) listed in the Invoice Distribution list will receive an email notification that the Subcontractor Schedule of Values has been submitted by the subcontractor once the status of the subcontractor SOV is set to "Under Review." See Configure Settings: Commitments
- Navigate to the Commitments tool.
- Click Edit next to the Commitment with subcontractor SOV you want to review.
- Click the Subcontractor SOV tab.
- Click Edit if you want to edit the SSOV line items.
- Click the status of the SSOV to edit the status. If you want to approve the changes, set the status to 'Approved.' If you want the subcontractor to edit the SOV breakdown change the status to 'Revise and Resubmit.' Once the status in both the commitment's General subtab and Subcontractor SOV is set to 'Approved,' invoices can be created for that commitment.
- Click Submit.