Limited ReleaseThe Client Contracts tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States who have implemented the Procore for Specialty Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What tool names and terms are different in Procore for general contractors, owners, and specialty contractors?
To export a configurable PDF of an GC/Client invoice.
A configurable PDF lets you customize the way line items are displayed on a GC/client invoice. With the features in the configurable PDF tab of an invoice, you can group and summarize data the way you want before presenting it to the general contractor or client you are billing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Supported File Format:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Locate the funding associated with the funding invoice with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Locate the funding invoice with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click Configurable PDF tab.
- Optional: Click Add Group. Then choose from these options:
- Optional: To group the data displayed in the configurable PDF, select one of these options: Sub Job, Cost Code Tier #, or Cost Type.
- Optional: If you want to create a new custom group, do the following:
- Click the Add Group drop-down list.
- Click Manage Custom Groups button at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Click Add Group and type a name for your group.
- Under your new group name, click Add Item and type a name for your new item.
- Repeat the steps above for all the custom groups and items that you want to create.
- Click Export Configurable PDF. Procore generates an 'Application and Certificate for Payment' in the PDF file format and opens the pages in a separate browser window.
TipTo save the file to your computer, right-click any page of the file and choose Save As. This downloads the PDF file to a location on the computer of your choice. The default download location is determined by your web browser's settings. Typically, this is the Downloads folder.