To void a change event that is no longer active or relevant.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Change Events tool.
- Voiding a change event does not void (or change the status) for any RFQs, CCOs/CPCOs, or Prime PCOs associated with the change event, and does not delete any associated budget modifications.
- You will still be able to edit a change event that is voided, as well as create any CCOs/CPCOs, PCOs, etc.
- Navigate to the project's Change Events tool.
- Click View next to the change event you want to void.
- Click the Void button. The orange Void button will become gray after it has been voided.
(Note: The voided change event will no longer appear in the Change Events log unless you select "Void" or "All (Include Void)" from the Status List under Filters. See View and Filter Change Events.)