To void a change event that is no longer active or relevant.
You have the ability to void change events when the change event is no longer relevant. If you want to keep a record of a change event that is no longer relevant in Procore, it is recommended that you always void it. If you don't need the record, you also have the ability to delete it.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Change Events tool.
- Additional Information:
- Voiding a change event does NOT void or change the status of any associated items such as: budget modifications, CCOs, CPCOs, Prime PCOS, or RFQs, CCOs/CPCOs, or Prime PCOs.
- You can edit voided change events and create associated items.
- Navigate to the project's Change Events tool.
- Click the link to the individual change event you want to void.
- Click Void.
- This action removes the change event from the Change Events log.
- To view the voided change event, choose 'Void' or 'All (Include Void)' from the Status List under Filters. See View and Filter Change Events.