To delete a change event so that it is removed from the Change Event's log page and moved to the Recycle Bin.
If you need to delete a change event, you can move it to the Recycle Bin in the project's Change Events tool. You also have the ability to retrieve deleted change events from the Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Change Events tool.
- Change events cannot be deleted if change orders or RFQs attached to the event.
- Additional Information:
- You can retrieve a deleted change event from the Recycle Bin. See Retrieve a Deleted Change Event.
- Navigate to the Project level Change Events tool.
- Click View next to the change event you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the right pane.
Note: The change event will be moved to the Recycle Bin of the Change Events tool. See What is Procore's Recycle Bin?