To delete a change event so that it is removed from the Change Event's log page and moved to the Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Change Events tool.
- You can not delete a change event if there are any PCOs, CCOs, or RFQs attached the change event.
- You can retrieve a deleted change event from the recycle bin. See "Retrieve a Deleted Change Event" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the Project level Change Events tool.
- Click View next to the change event you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the right pane.
(Note: The change event will be moved to the Recycle Bin of the Change Events tool. See "What is Procore's Recycle Bin?" in the See Also section below)
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s change events management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction change order product page here.