To delete a change event so that it is removed from the Change Event's log page and moved to the Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Change Events tool.
- You can not delete a change event if there are any PCOs, CCOs, or RFQs attached the change event.
- You can retrieve a deleted change event from the recycle bin. See "Retrieve a Deleted Change Event" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the Project level Change Events tool.
- Click View next to the change event you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the right pane.
(Note: The change event will be moved to the Recycle Bin of the Change Events tool. See "What is Procore's Recycle Bin?" in the See Also section below)