To publish a custom workflow template.
After you create a new custom workflow or modify an existing one, you can publish your changes to make them available in Procore. When you publish a custom workflow, Procore creates a new major version. With each published change, Procore increments the version number on the workflow by one (1).
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Workflows tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Workflows tool.
- In the 'Workflows' table, locate the workflow to publish and click Edit.
This places the custom workflow in edit mode.
- Choose from these options:
- To update the workflow before publishing, make the changes now. Then, click Save and Publish.
- To publish the workflow now, simply click Save and Publish.
If any errors are preventing your workflow template from being saved, a red banner will appear stating that the template could not be published. Click 'Show Details' to reveal a list of errors.