To copy a custom report so you do not have to duplicate it manually. Cloning a report enables you to quickly create a new report that is pre-populated with the results and visualization from the original report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the company's Report tool, or added as a viewer to a published custom report. See Publish a Custom Report.
- You can clone any reports that you have created, as well as any reports that have been shared with you.
- Once a user clones a report, their cloned copy will only have information that they can see.
- Navigate to the company's Reports tool.
- Next to the custom report you want to clone, click the clone icon.
- Find the report you want to clone and click the ellipsis icon and select Clone.
- Click the report you want to clone and click the Clone button.
- Make any desired edits to your new copy of the report.
- When you are done, click Update Report.