To aggregate data in a custom report. The aggregation tool allows you to group data by count, sum, min, max, or average.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the company level Reports tool and 'Admin' level permissions on the tool that is being reported on.
- You can not aggregate on a tab that has not been grouped.
- At the Company level, navigate to the Reports tool.
- Click Edit next to the report you want to aggregate data for.
- If the report has not yet been grouped, select the Group By drop-down menu to group the report.
- Click the fx in the column and select one of the following (for numeric values): count, sum, min, max, or average.
Once the report is created, you will see the count, sum, min, max, or average of the values at the bottom of the column. For field types that are not a numeric value, you have the option to aggregate by count.