To create a service account in your Sage 100 Contractor® system that will be used by the hh2 synchronization client.
A service account is a special user account that is created in the Sage 100 Contractor® system. This account is required by the hh2 Cloud Service (www.hh2.com) to give the hh2 synchronization client the ability to sync the data in your Sage 100 Contractor® database with the hh2 Cloud Service. This account also permits the hh2 Cloud Service to sync the hh2 data with Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Permission to create new user accounts in your company's Sage 100 Contractor® database.
- Additional Information:
- The service account must be granted Application Admin and Security Admin access permission to your Windows-based Sage 100 Contractor® server.
- The Sage 100 Contractor® server should be running on a Windows server or standalone computer, and NOT a workstation.
- For best results, perform these steps either at the server or from a location with remote access to your server.
- Log in to your Sage 100 Contractor® server.
- Create a new user account to act as the "service account" (e.g., create an account named 'hh2Admin'). For instructions, refer to the User Guide for your version of Sage 100 Contractor®.
Important! Do NOT use a Windows user account.
- Configure the new service account as follows:
- Add the account to the Application Admin and Security Admin groups.
- Mark the ‘Password Never Expires’ option for the account's password.
Note: Next, your Procore point of contact will work with you to install and configure the hh2 synchronization client on the system running your Sage 100 Contractor® database. See the Sage 100 Contractor®: Setup Guide.