To view API request metrics for a given App in a company.
As a Procore company administrator, you have the ability to view API request metrics for a given App across all projects in a company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Locate the App you want to view API request metrics for and click the associated View button.
- On the 'App Info' tab, view API Requests by Date.
- At least two days' worth of data must exist in order for plotted data points to be visible in the graph.
- If no calls to the Procore API have been made by an App in more than a two-week period, the graph will be empty.