To delete a budget view.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- This action will permanently delete the view.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under "Tool Settings," click Budget.
- Locate the view to delete in the list.
- Click the 'x' next to the desired view.
The 'Please Confirm' message appears to alert you that the delete action cannot be undone. In addition, any snapshots associated with the view is also deleted.
- Click Delete.
The system permanently deletes the budget view and removes the view from all of your company's Procore projects.