Create Action Plan Verification Methods
To create action plan verification methods for use in the project's Action Plans tool.
A verification method is the method used by the responsible party to verify an action plan item's completion. Verification methods can be created using the steps below. Additionally, Procore provides several default verification methods. See What are the default action plan verification methods?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Action Plans.
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab.
- Under 'Verification Methods', click the text box and enter a name for the verification method you want to add.
- Click +Add to add your new verification method.