To add a list of bid types to your company account's in the company's Admin tool.
If you want to be able to view and filter projects by Bid Type, you can add a list of bid types to the Project Settings Defaults page in the company's Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- There is no limit to the number of bid types you can create.
- You can classify projects by bid type when you add a new project. See Create a New Project.
- You cannot delete a bid type from this list when it is assigned to one (1) or more projects in your company's Procore account.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click Defaults.
- Scroll to the 'Bid Type Settings' section.
- In the box provided, type a name for the bid type. For example, "Negotiated Bid".
Note: There is no limit to the number of bid types that you can create.
- Click Add Bid Type.
- To modify a bid type name at a later time, click Edit or double-click the bid type name. This places the bid type into edit mode so you can type over the existing entry.
- To delete a bid type, click the delete icon next to the bid type name. You cannot delete a bid type from this list when the item is assigned to one (1) or more projects in your company's Procore account.
The system adds the new bid type to the Bid Type Settings list.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Note: The bid types you create here will affect new projects only. Changes are not applied retroactively to existing projects.