To sign a timesheet in the project's Timesheet tool from your iOS mobile device.
The Sign a Timesheet feature allows users on the Project level Timesheets tool to access the signature field and allow a company's employees to sign off on their time entries and confirm that their timecard information is accurate.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher the Company level Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- If changes are made to a signed time entry, an "Edit Timecard?" warning message will appear stating that the signature will be removed. The newly edited time entry will need to be re-signed by the employee.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Navigate to the day you want to have a timesheet signed for.
- Tap the timesheet.
- Locate the timecard entry on the timesheet you would like the employee to sign.
- Tap Sign.
- Pass the device to the employee who can now sign the timecard entry by dragging their finger above the signature line.
Note: The text in the Signature field can be customized by an admin on the Company Admin tool.
- Tap Submit to approve and save the employee's signature.
- To view the signature in the future, tap Signed next to the employee's name.