To set up a daily reminder to complete your timesheet on an iOS mobile device.
To help you keep on top of your time tracking on a project, you can set up a daily reminder on their mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Configure the project's Timesheets tool. See Best Practices For Configuring Timesheets.
- Launch the Procore app on your mobile device.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Notifications, tap Change Push Notification Settings.
- Under Daily Reminders, tap the Timesheets toggle to the ON position.
NoteTo turn daily reminders OFF on days you don't work, you must tap the toggle to the OFF position.
- Tap the time to change it. Select the Hour, Minute and choose between AM or PM.