To set up a daily reminder to complete your timesheet on an iOS mobile device.
To help you keep on top of your time tracking on a project, you can set up a daily reminder on their mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Configure the project's Timesheets tool. See Best Practices For Configuring Timesheets.
- Launch the Procore app on your mobile device.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Notifications, tap Change Push Notification Settings.
- Under Daily Reminders, locate Timesheets. Then tap the toggle to the ON position.
NoteTo turn daily reminders OFF on days you don't work, you must tap the toggle to the OFF position.
- Tap the calender and select time of day. Select the Hour, Minute and choose between AM or PM.